How to write Bank Loan Proposal
Step by step approach for writing Bank Loan Proposal
layers 4 Courses
₹3999 including 18% Tax
Disclosure :- This package contains contents of courses namely
(a) How to carry out Term Loan Appraisal & Assessment as Banker
(b) How to carry out Financial Analysis as a Banker
(c) How to prepare CMA Report for Bank Loan
in addition to exclusive contents . Hence students enrolling in this course package are advised not to enroll in course (a), (b) & (c) on individual basis.
Who should take this course?
Are you working in Bank's Credit Department? Are you representing your client for Loan Proposal in a Bank? Are you finding it difficult to write down a comprehensive loan proposal? Then worry not! Then this course is for you - How to Write Bank Loan Proposal.
Why you should take this course?
- By taking this course, you will be able to Write Bank Loan Proposals with better clarity and confidence.
- You will understand various technical matters written in Bank Loan Proposals.
- This course is based on my practical experience of writing loan proposals for Largest Public Sector Bank as well as from insights gained by working on loan proposals with various other banks in India.
- This course is created mainly from Bankers point of view. i.e., This course will equip you to write loan proposals with better quality as a Banker.
What you will learn by taking this course?
This course will take you through several aspects of writing loan proposals like:
1) Borrower Profile
2) Background of Borrower
3) Industry / Sector of Borrower
4) Analysis of Performance and Financial Indicators
5) Analysis of Efficiency Ratios
6) Analysis of Fund Flow Statement
7) Analysis of Cash Flow Statement
8) Analysis of Group Performance and Financial Indicators
9) Analysis of Group Cash Flow Statement
10)Synopsis of Balance Sheet and comments thereof.
11) Inter firm Comparison
12) Rating of Customer (Internal & External)
13) Review of Facilities (CC / LC / BG / TL)
14) Warning Signals
15) Security Coverage
16) Compliance of Sanction Terms
17) Statutory Dues and Contingent Liabilities
18) Risk and Mitigating Factors
19) Pricing Analysis and request for approval.
20) Defaulters List
21) Justification for Working Capital
22) Assessment of WC / LC / BG
23) Security (Primary / Collateral / Personal Guarantee)
25) Other Terms & Conditions
26) Due Diligence
27) Associate Concerns
How this course is structured?
This course is structured in self paced learning style. Each and every section of this course is broken down as various micro lectures and then they are substantiated with examples and case studies. Several real world examples are used in this course through case studies. You'll gain authority on each and every topic as i take you through lectures one by one. This course is presented in simple language with examples.
What are the pre-requisites for taking this course?
You should have basic knowledge of Banking. You would require good internet connection for interruption free learning process.
How this course will benefit you?
At the end of the course, you will be able to Write Bank Loan Proposals with high level of confidence as well as handle real life problems with clarity.
Hope to see you inside the course.
CA N Raja, B.Com., PGDBA, FCA
CA N Raja
CA N Raja
CA N Raja
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.